Frequently Asked Question
ITS is generally not the first point of contact for printer issues on campus:
- If you're a student printing in Page Library and the printer appears to be out of paper or toner/ink, please check with the Circulation Desk next to the entrance on the second floor.
- If the printer is a Xerox printer and it is out of paper or ink/toner, or there is something wrong with the printer, please call the Xerox technician Gale Ortman at 573-681-5394.
- If the printer is not a Xerox printer, it is most likely that ITS does not support it:
- If the printer is managed by a third party vendor, call them to resolve the issue.
- If a department purchased the printer without ITS involvement, it is up to that department to resolve the issue.
- If you purchased the printer with your own personal funds, the printer is your responsibility. ITS does not assist with personal printers.
ITS does not provide printer paper or ink/toner.
If you still have an issue that you believe ITS will be able to assist you with, you may open a ticket with the "Printing / Troubleshooting" Help Topic.